Alan Joch is a veteran business and technology writer who specializes in best practices for commercial enterprises, public-sector agencies and educational institutions. His areas of expertise include cloud computing, enterprise applications, mobile computing, server and desktop virtualization, and the Web.
Alan's feature articles have appeared on TechTarget and in Profit Magazine, Federal Computer Week, Engineering Inc., and other industry publications. Previously, he spent seven years as a senior editor at BYTE magazine, where he alternately ran the product testing lab and the features department. He also is the author of the book, How to Find Money Online: An Internet-Based Capital Guide for Entrepreneurs.
Contributions from Alan Joch
- Does bundling BPO services work for HR?
- PaaS offers relief for HCM software integration woes
- Four questions to ask before switching to SaaS HR
- Choosing the right metrics for HR analytics
- Can traditional HCM vendors compete with SaaS HR?
- Cloud, mobility driving financial management software
- Who needs financial reporting and analysis software?
- Company size, complexity drive financial applications
- Strategize best deal for financial accounting system
- Find financial accounting software to take to bank
- For financial accounting system, steering group is key