By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Order to cash (OTC or O2C) is a set of business processes that involve receiving and fulfilling customer requests for goods or services.
An order to cash cycle consists of multiple sub-processes including:
- Customer order is documented
- Order is fulfilled or service is scheduled
- Order is shipped to customer or service is performed
- Invoice is created and sent to customer
- Customer sends payment /Collection
- Payment is recorded in general ledger