By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Order to cash (OTC or O2C) is a set of business processes that involve receiving and fulfilling customer requests for goods or services.
An order to cash cycle consists of multiple sub-processes including:
- Customer order is documented
- Order is fulfilled or service is scheduled
- Order is shipped to customer or service is performed
- Invoice is created and sent to customer
- Customer sends payment /Collection
- Payment is recorded in general ledger
Continue Reading About order to cash (OTC or O2C)
Dig Deeper on Strategic Sourcing