A recruitment management system (RMS), also known as an e-recruitment or online recruitment system, is a multi-component software tool designed to automate and facilitate the processes involved in finding, attracting, assessing, interviewing and hiring new personnel.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
E-recruitment systems are widely used in the enterprise and elsewhere, including universities and charitable organizations. Current systems are often web-based portals that are integrated with an organization’s website.
Features of recruitment management systems include:
- A user-friendly administrative interface.
- The capacity to automatically post job listings to the corporate site and to online job banks.
- Online application software that enforces input in a valid format for retrieval of relevant data.
- The ability to capture and resumes for similar data retrieval.
- Analytics software to assess and rank applicants.
- Applicant and job tracking.
- Scheduling software.
- Contract generation software.
- Integration with the organization’s human resources management (HRM) and human capital management systems.
- Report generation software.