A guide to HR analytics
A comprehensive collection of articles, videos and more, hand-picked by our editors
Workforce analytics can help enterprise leaders to develop and improve recruiting methods, make general and specific hiring decisions, and keep the best workers with the company. In addition, workforce analytics can help management personnel to:
- Predict the probability of an individual employee's success.
- Identify the need for new departments and positions.
- Determine which departments or positions can be reassigned or eliminated.
- Identify and quantify physical risks to employees in specific positions.
- Identify and quantify factors that influence employee job satisfaction.
- Analyze and predict current and future technological needs.
- Assign and delegate responsibility for tasks and goals.
- Optimize the enterprise's organizational structure.
- Help the enterprise to identify, encourage, and cultivate its future leaders.
Continue Reading About workforce analytics
'workforce analytics' is part of the:
View All Definitions