This article is part of an Essential Guide, our editor-selected collection of our best articles, videos and other content on this topic. Explore more in this guide:
4. - Important terms related to HR analytics: Read more in this section
Explore other sections in this guide:
Workforce analytics can help enterprise leaders to develop and improve recruiting methods, make general and specific hiring decisions, and keep the best workers with the company. In addition, workforce analytics can help management personnel to:
- Predict the probability of an individual employee's success.
- Identify the need for new departments and positions.
- Determine which departments or positions can be reassigned or eliminated.
- Identify and quantify physical risks to employees in specific positions.
- Identify and quantify factors that influence employee job satisfaction.
- Analyze and predict current and future technological needs.
- Assign and delegate responsibility for tasks and goals.
- Optimize the enterprise's organizational structure.
- Help the enterprise to identify, encourage, and cultivate its future leaders.