Successful corporate performance management (CPM) programs have "common DNA," according to Bob Paladino, author and founder of CPM services firm Bob Paladino & Associates. For his book Five Key Principles of Corporate Performance Management, Paladino worked with over 50 companies to research and unlock these secrets of successful performance management initiatives and supporting software deployments.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
While overall CPM strategy is ideally driven from the very top of an organization (find out why in the podcast), IT and BI professionals are often tasked with the challenging, high-profile task of evaluating and implementing performance management software. When SearchDataManagement.com interviewed Paladino, we zeroed in on the best practices he discovered for deploying technology to supports CPM initiatives.
In this 12-minute podcast, appropriate for business and IT professionals, Paladino offers valuable advice and insight for CPM technology practitioners:
- Learn the five key principles of successful CPM and find out some of the major misconceptions and challenges for CPM programs today
- Get advice and best practices for evaluating and deploying performance management software -- and find out which common mistakes to avoid
- Hear which three current CPM trends Paladino thinks could really affect an organization's strategy and planning
- Listen how Paladino talks about CPM and important terms and concepts that can help to better communicate the value and intricacies of CPM
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
About the speaker: Bob E. Paladino is the founder of Bob Paladino & Associates, LLC a Pittsburgh-based professional service firm specializing in corporate performance management (CPM). The firm focuses on "implementing for results" and offers CPM services for implementing and integrating the Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, knowledge management, activity based management (ABM) and customer survey programs to drive breakthrough results. Paladino is a long-time thought leader, implementation practitioner in the CPM field and a regular speaker at corporations, seminars and industry events, such as TDWI. As the author of Five Key Principles of Corporate Performance Management, Paladino has chosen to share book royalties with theUnited Flight 93 Tower of Voices Memorial. To learn about Paladino's philosophy of "principled living" and his charitable causes, visit this section of his website.
For more on corporate performance management software:
Email the editors of SearchBusinessAnalytics.com with comments, story ideas or questions about performance management software, business intelligence, analytics or data visualization