The Sarbanes-Oxley Act has been around for eight years, but corporations are still perfecting how to implement...
the compliance bellwether for optimal transparency and efficiency in corporate governance.
Ahead of the launch of the marcus evans Professional Training Series: Optimizing you Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Program, marcus evans and SearchCompliance.com teamed up to interview Lyle Smith, Director of SOX Compliance at retail giant Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Lyle, a key speaker at the Marcus Evans SOX Conference series, spoke with Scot Petersen of SearchCompliance.com about how Wal-Mart has "rightsized" its SOX program.
In this podcast, you'll hear how:
- SOX demonstrates the necessity of good corporate governance over internal controls.
- "Rightsizing" SOX can help streamline the management of controls for maximum efficiency.
- You can define, test and take advantage of monitoring controls.
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Dig Deeper on Financial Reporting and Compliance