This article is part of an Essential Guide, our editor-selected collection of our best articles, videos and other content on this topic. Explore more in this guide:
3. - OpenWorld and JavaOne videos : Read more in this section
- How social cloud is transforming CFO office
- Figuring out JVM simulation
- Self-adaptive software: Solving performance issues
- Handling big data with Java EE
- Changing time and space with JVM
- IoT applications with DeviceHive
- Using social networking functions with DaliCore
- PeopleSoft profile management helps grow global workforce
- Using Oracle technologies with big data
- WebLogic Application Server a big part of E-Business Suite 12.2
- State of Texas implements Oracle Database as a Service
- Building embedded apps with Java ME
- IoT: What is it?
- Connecting embedded devices and applications
- What is DaliCore?
- When to pick integration framework
- Apache, Spring or Mule: Which integration to chose?
- Debut of Oracle in-memory database add-on
- Oracle launches Database as a Service offering
- Oracle Fusion HCM reality check from OpenWorld 2013
- MongoDB CEO explains the basics of NoSQL databases
- Using SOA strategies to handle big data
- How to change RIA development platforms
- JavaOne speaker talks latency, garbage collection and more
- Fear not Lambda and the move to Java 8
- Is Lambda affecting your Java performance?
- The most exciting new parts of Java EE 7 and Java 8
Explore other sections in this guide:
Oracle Fusion HCM, Oracle's cloud strategy: Advice from OpenWorld 2013Date: Sep 25, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO -- Oracle Corp. has long promoted its Fusion application platform as the future of its human capital management (HCM) products and at the same time, it has tried to reassure longtime PeopleSoft users. But as the vendor strives to integrate talent management software and its Taleo acquisition while simultaneously updating PeopleSoft applications and launching new ventures into the cloud, where does Oracle Fusion HCM stand? How successful are customer deployments?
At the 2013 Oracle OpenWorld conference, SearchFinancialApplications talked to an HCM software expert to find that out. In this video, Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research Inc., shares some of the feedback he has heard recently from Oracle Fusion HCM users. Mueller also assesses Oracle's cloud HCM strategy and provides buying advice to current and prospective users of Oracle Fusion HCM.